Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Are these things coincidences or Premonitions?

Okay, so i keep having these weird things happen to me ever since the day i turned 15. I am about to be 16 in a couple of weeks, but i have had these weird experiences. You see, every so often i would either say, hear or write about something in the day and have to see the EXACT same thing later in the day. Like i would be thinking about something to munch on, like a burger, and i don't think about this too often. And as soon as i like get into my moms car after school, she asks me if i would like to go to e restuareant and eat a burger with her. Another time i had told my brother, while watching the Grammys, about what mucic was on. I had said that it wasn't very good and suggested if they could put something on like(can't remember the song) but as soon as i said it, the music came on and we looked at each, eyes kinda wide before shrugging it off, but after me turning 15, i've had these weird little things go on and now its gotten to the point were whatever i mention or see, it tends to happen again later in the day. Are these just regular coincidences or Premonitions? And before you ask, i have had no paranormal experiences before, but i HAVE had an out of body experience and TWO near cases of death. Please don't say things like me being crazy or for me to seek help or things that don't relate to my question or things like that. I'm perfectly healthy and am serious about this. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment