Saturday, July 23, 2011

Does she still have feelings for me?

I want my ex back and this week we both went to vegas for a work trip/vacation (im 19 she's 18) we talked and everything, we joked with each other and we hung out a lot. We broke up 4 months ago and it's because shes going off to college next year. We didnt have any arguments during the vacation but we did sit together and hang out a lot. Im pretty sure I caught her a couple of times staring at me in the pool and at other times. I feel like she still has feelings for me, but im not sure. I want her back really bad, I wanted to tell her how I felt but i never got a good opportunity. The last we night we were there she got a call from her parents because they were staying at a different hotel and all of the seminars were at the hotel i was staying at. We were walking around the mirage with a couple of friends when she got a call from her parents it was 10 pm and they were waiting at the lobby of the hotel for her, they argued and she started to cry because her parents were mad at her and she was in trouble. We got back to the hotel and we went to my room cause she left her gear bag there and we had to grab it. We got in the elevator just us and she said she was in big trouble, so i pulled her in and just gave her a hug cause she was really distraught about her family. When i gave her the hug she put her arms around my hips. We got to my room and she grabbed her stuff and i gave her another hug and just told her she's only gotta put up with it for another month. Heading back to the lobby she was freaking out a I rubbed her back and she didnt do anything to stop me. does she have feelings for me still? (she was my first girlfriend too (i know pathetic) so I dont know whats going on)

No comments:

Post a Comment