Thursday, July 21, 2011

How can I make my mom happy?

My mom is very un happy. She's going through a horrible divorce in which my father has suddenly fallen in love with a different woman and has had a child with said woman before the divorce was even complete. She got so distraught about it she went to therapy. The therapist said that since she had all this trouble ( mind you at this time our dog just died) that she take a little vacation. So she goes to the grand canyon. She tears her ACL right in two. Now she has surgery and is confined in bed. But to add to all of this she can't work and since my dick dad left she has no income. In fact she has already missed a couple payments. And we may lose the house and move in with my grandparents. But also my grades are slipping. I try my best but I have a D in US History. Whenever I see my mom she screams and yells and I usually break down and cry right with her but I miss the days when everything was happier. So this is my question to you. How do I make my mom happy???

No comments:

Post a Comment