Friday, July 22, 2011

A movie about premonitions or time control or something?

There is a movie. It has to be fairly recent but not new. A couple are the main characters. The woman, I keep thinking it is Halle Berry, dreams that she is going to die. I think. Then, I think, her husband leaves and everything and she is freaking out. So she revereses time ( this i am not sure about. it just popped in my head. ) and spends the day with him again. One of the central scenes of them being together is them making love in like a countryside house where he grew up. I think it was unfurnished. In the end, instead of her dying, they both get in a car crash and he dies, or something similar, something of a twist that deals with the couple. In the end, I think it's all happy, or something, I don't even know. All I know is that this movie has been preoccupying my mind forever, and NO ONE KNOWS! Please, help, I need to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment