Friday, July 22, 2011

Help!vision in dream?

Last night i fell asleep and i had this strange dream i was in a van with several different people me and my boyfriend to be exact and there was also several other people there little kids too. we were on our way somewhere then i see a lot of people from my town all in one spot about 200 people maybe more. everyone gets in too a huge fight people start shooting each other. It was just like a big massacre time goes by i see myself bleeding laying on the floor as well as my boyfriend and all the other people. Then 5 seconds later after that picture we were just on our way to where we were going i scream out TURN AROUND i just had a vision that we were all going to get hurt and maybe even die. we turned around but behind us i see the big riot thats happening. Its like i saw what was going to happen then i stopped it in my dream.It was sooo crazy what do you guys think this means? is something horrible going to happen? Did i have a real premonition? I need your guys thoughts about it if you could help me that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment