Friday, July 22, 2011

Do I have a case against Rent A center?

Do I have a case?My husband and I rented a 64 inch flat screen tv from rent a center,begining of Jan 2010 for 12 months.Our december payment was late,, and they would leave door tags, etc,One day I happen to come home and the tv was gone.and my door had looked like someone had broke in.Come to find out,Rent a center employees broke in to repossess our t.v. I immedieately went down to the store and complained to the workers about the situation, and one of the workers fessed up to it and said"Well we have the authority to get our merchandise any means necessary" and he referred me to his the store manager.its been four months, and no one has tried to resolve the situation, I have contacted Rent A centers corporate office, i have left messages for the district manager with no avail, what should I do?Do i have a case?And to top it off, my grandmothers ring was stolen by one of the workers, but they denied it.I have fifled a police report and rekeyed my house...but would I win my case?

No comments:

Post a Comment