Saturday, July 16, 2011

I was drunk and forced to cheat on my boyfriend?

Okay so last night i was at a party and i got pretty drunk. Like 6 beers. and I'm a girl and my limit's usually 3. I didn't plan on drinking that much but i was playing beerpong and it just all added up. Anyway, i was there with my two best friends, and they were both hooking up with two guys i didn't know really. I went to go find them and one guy came up to me and was wasted and grabbed me and forced me to makeout with him. I kept saying stop and no because i have a boyfriend of 3 months that i really care about and i felt horrible and tried pulling away but he wouldnt let go of me. He felt me up and i did nothing else and when my friend found me she pulled him off and we left. I feel horrible and distraught and don't even remember how i got home. I'm going to tell my boyfriend this or at least I want to, but i don't know if i should or not because I'm so ashamed. My boyfriends the sweetest guy ever and has been cheated on twice in past relationships diliberately and i never ever would do that to him and can't believe that happened last night. No one but the guy and my friend know about it. But i have so much trust in my relationship i feel i should tell him anyway. I'm honestly just confused and woke up crying. What's everyone's thoughts on this? should I tell him? thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment