Monday, July 18, 2011

Nike slide shoe help?

Hey, so my friend had these really cool slide shoes that I want to get. Slide shoes are like flip flops but they don't have a strap between your big toe and second toe, so there is just a big strap coming across your foot. The slide I want are Nike, mens, and are black and white. They also have a foam bottom, and the foam is black- everything else is white. That's pretty much all the info I can give because my friend is out of town so I can't provide a picture. When I asked my friend where he got it, he said "I don't know, sports authority or something." I went to sports authority but they didn't have them. So, if you could tell me where these shoes can be found, please give me a link or a store I can go to. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment