Sunday, July 17, 2011

Can people really have "premonitions"?

Yeah I know what you mean. I have them all the time but I just ignore it. Then when something does happen, I get pissed( Why did I ignore it) People usually call it the GUT FEELING, or I GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS. I really don't know why or how this sensation happens, could be that you are psychic, or something else. If this instinct is trying to warn you, I guess you shouldnt ignore it. I remember back in the day in my teens when I could do psychic stuff all the time, but not anymore. I dont feel it anymore. sucks And its funny when your parents dont believe you, soooo i just keep this stuff to myself. They dont know what i know but they think i dont know what they know but I do know what i know that they know,,,, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment