Sunday, July 17, 2011

Could I be seeing my future when I sleep?

Ok I know this is going to sound extremely weird, but I have been having a reoccurring dream about my favorite celebrity. But in each dream, I can feel him when he holds me, I can smell everything in the places we are in, and of course I can hear everything. It's as if it were happening in real life. But I get to a certain point in each dream (usually I fall asleep in the dream) and then I wake in real life. I'm getting really freaked out by it. A few of my friends think that I'm having a premonition or something about my future, or that I'm looking into my future, and it really scares me because I'm seeing someone I love very much and if this dream comes true, then that means one of us is going to leave the other. Can someone explain this to me, so at least I know what's going on, or if I can expect a change in my love life someday?

No comments:

Post a Comment