Sunday, July 17, 2011

How do I just get on with life now...?

Ok I broke up with my boyfriend three months ago becoz I knew I wouldn't have time to see him this year since its my last year of high school and I take part in alot of extra murals and I didnt feel that that was fair on him becoz I dont want to leave someone hanging. He refused but I didn't give in until he eventually agreed. i rememeber that day like it was yesterday. I really wanted to remain friends but then a while ago he smsed me asking on whether he should move away with his family. This made me distraught but i told him he should go because his best friends are there and his family and friends will be with him and they are his greatest support so he moved. I now miss him really badly and find myself so unhappy. I am still young and have an exciting future ahead of me coz next year I will go to varsity. I want to be happy but I can't. I find myself wanting him back so much. I still love him so much but I need to get on with it now else im gonna regret being so gloomy at this age. I miss everything about him. He is my first love. I always thought people were so stupid about saying how much they love a guy but now I'm in that boat. I don't want to talk to my friends about how much im missing him and that because i can imagine it gets quite irritating and I cant talk to my parents cuz they look at me like im a silly teenager. Please help me....... I want to enjoy my girl friends and stop longing for a guy to hug and talk to. He was my best guy friend and I don't think we will ever be able to be good friends now...... I swear Im finding it way harder to get over him than he is finding it even though I was the one that wanted to break up. Coz I started smsing him to find out how he is keeping and then he will be all nice saying he will get back together as soon as we get the chance to and then the next he is all mean. I know I should leave him alone but im longing for his company..... Sorry about yapping on..... This is kind of theraputic..... Please any advice will be great.......

No comments:

Post a Comment