Saturday, July 16, 2011

Got a premonition about something?

It's my grandma's birthday today, and my cousins are coming over--one I haven't seen in years. I enjoy his company a lot because he can be a total ***, but in a good way! And I want to go over to see him more than my grandma, because my grandma and me are not that close, and she lied to my brothers and I on Christmas, saying she'd visit us one more time before she left NC for Florida--her home state. Now she's back in NC from FL to visit for her birthday. But something has been bugging me all day, since my mother reminded me that my cousin was coming over. I have a fear that he may try to rape me, because he does have a criminal record, but not for sexual assault/abuse. But for some reason, I'm afraid that if my aunt and grandma go outside for a smoke, that that will give enough privacy for him to coax me into the bedroom and hurt me. This is just too strange, but I do have a fear of men, yet I never suspected my cousin to be a rapist. How can I calm down? I really want to see him, but and scared at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment